What is your returns policy?
Items purchased as part of our BFCM promotion can be returned
Our returns policy:
We are happy to provide exchanges or a store credit for 110% of the amount paid on full priced* (non-sale) items returned within 30 days of your original order date, excluding shipping costs and any taxes/duties. You may also opt for a refund on these items. These items must be returned ‘as-new’ in a saleable condition and be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags and in original packaging.
The above conditions also apply to our 110% satisfaction guarantee.
For full priced items returned outside 30 days, we will issue a store credit (for the amount paid excluding shipping/taxes/duties). These items are not eligible for refund, exchange or 110% store credit. To exchange a full priced item returned outside 30 days please use your store credit to place a new order.
All returns for change of mind, sizing, etc. must be received by within 60 days of purchase.
All sales are FINAL on sale items, which means these items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. Sale items are those items marked as 'on sale' (discounted from RRP) or discounted via coupon during sale periods (e.g. Black Friday).
*Items purchased with industry and crash replacement discounts are not eligible for refunds, only store credits.
Please note that while items qualifying for free exchange will be shipped to you at Attaquer's expense, we are unable to cover the costs of inbound postage.
If you are unsure, our returns policy is clearly explained in the following table:
|Full priced item returned within 30 days
|Full priced item returned outside 30 days (up to 60 days)
* Excluding sale items marked as 'Final Sale'
For our 110% Satisfaction Guarantee all of the above conditions apply ie. items must only have been tried on and not worn or used.
- Refunds and store credits are for the value of items returned and will be issued exclusive of shipping costs.
- Goods must be returned ‘as-new’ in a saleable condition and be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags and in original packaging.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged and make sure to keep a copy of your tracking number. Attaquer cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Attaquer can only accept returns for purchases made from the Attaquer website and not from our retail partner stores. Please contact your place of purchase for details of their returns and exchange policy.
- Exchanges are dependent on stock availability at the time of return. Should an item be out of stock or discontinued an item of the same value or a store credit will be issued.
- Items purchased with industry or crash replacement discounts are not eligible for refunds, only store credits.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want to ensure you are happy with the product and size you’ve bought. If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase please refer to your returns form, which can be found via the 'Click here to print your PDF Invoice & Returns form' link, located towards the top of your original order and shipping confirmations.
FAULTY GOODS & WARRANTY
Attaquer is proud of its commitment to high quality products and manufacturing standards. Unfortunately on rare occasions it is the case that faults may occur. If you believe your product is faulty, please contact us at email@example.com with detailed photos and descriptions of the fault. Attaquer reserves the right to repair the garment if possible.
All Attaquer garments are sold with a 12 month warranty, from the date of purchase. Claims for warranty must be made within this period.
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.
The address for returns outside USA, Canada, EU and UK is:
Attaquer Pty Ltd
PO Box 699
Strawberry Hills, 2012, NSW