How do I care for my kit?
Your Attaquer kit is crafted from premium, high performance fabrics. These require special care to maximise their lifespan and performance.
There are a number of things you should do, and things you should avoid in caring for your garment.
Failure to observe these care instructions may reduce the lifespan of your kit, and may impact your warranty.
- Wash your kit as soon as possible after riding
- Hand or machine wash (no spin)
- Wash your kit at or below 30°c/86°F
- Use high quality liquid detergents
- Wash separately from items that may catch, such as velcro and bra hooks
- Bleach your kit
- Tumble dry your kit
- Iron your kit
- Dry clean your kit
- Use fabric softener
- Use cheap, low quality detergents
- Soak your kit